Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Grill

Ty loves it up here in Port Susan. His leash is attached to a 50 foot run line and he has a lot of mobility.  Here he’s sitting on the side of the driveway into the 5th wheel lot. Looks like a dirty look. I must have scared off a bird.

P1020035-1

Last week in the June 21st blog I mentioned we had purchased a new grill. We have been trying it out and I am becoming pretty proficient. Here is a late evening BBQ.

P1020039-1

I am cooking potatoes, asparagus, and steak. The potatoes are on the warming grate. They look burnt but actually they were perfect with a crispy skin. I now stick the asparagus spears together with toothpicks in rafts of four instead of dealing with them individually.

P1020044-1

So far I really like the grill,

 

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States