Thursday, July 05, 2012

Seven Feathers Canyonville, OR 2012

I woke up around 5:45am this morning to banging and clanking by our neighbors on each side getting their 5th wheels connected. What a racket! Normally I can go back to sleep until 7 – 7:30. I tried but finally had to get up.

I punched the coffee pot button that Debbie had setup last night. We had a leisurely morning. I made oatmeal and Debbie ate half a hot dog left over from last night’s dinner.

I walked the garbage to the dumpster around 9am. Boy is it hot already. Checking the temperature its already 84 degrees. We had left the motorhome slides in to reduce the volume inside that the air conditioner had to cool, so getting off this morning was quick and easy. Remember it was 105 yesterday.  

Seven Feather’s office. We’ve been here before and I’ve taken a lot of pictures for previous posting but the park is so pretty and well maintained I  had to take some more.

seven3

We arrived here around 3:00pm and pulled into the the truck stop islands to fuel up.  We then headed up to the park. When I called last night from Redding, they only had back in spaces which is ok, but since we were only staying one night I preferred a pull through so I didn’t have to disconnect the Jeep.  I ask him to check again and he found a pull through for us.

seven1

The pool and spa are indoors.  We stopped here a few days before the grand opening and it was beautiful. Now years later the only change I can see it the trees are bigger and they don’t wash your windshield anymore.

seven2

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States