Monday, July 30, 2012

A Day at the Beach part I

Today is clear and sunny, a perfect beach day, so we’re off to the beach at Kayak Point Regional Park where there are picnic tables, shelters, lawn, beach, and water.

portrait We’re going to the beach, Oh Boy!  Ah what’s a beach?

park1 At the Beach we take over one of the tables.

feetdown1 Not so sure I want to put my feet in.

feetin I’m pretty sure I don’t like this.

feetup I was right I don’t like this, I don’t care if it’s warm.

feetdone And now you made me mad.

feetdone2 Really mad.

feetdone3 Great, everybody is happy but me.

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States