Sunday, August 16, 2009

Squirrels

Friday, August 14th

As we take our almost daily walk with Ty these little creatures just drive him crazy. Sorry for the poor focus but I had to draw and shoot as the squirrel raced up the tree with Ty on the ground close behind him.


Darn these stumps are stickery on top!


Made it, now just make a slip up there. I'll be down here waiting.


Well I can wait. Keep barking at me and it will help me forget the pin cushion I'm lying on. Actually he only lasted a minute or two before he had to get down off those spikes.


The squirrel finally moved on and so did we. I found a small subject to test the macro capabilities of the camera.

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States