Saturday, July 09, 2011

Ty Helps With the New BBQ

We’ve used the new BBQ for a while and it’s was time to try out the rotisserie. I’ve never used one before. First I had to install the bracket. Of course the brackets had to be modified to fit my grill so a ten minute job turned into an hour or so with help from Ty. I was so focused on the grill I guess he wanted to know what I was doing and jumped up to take a look.

P1020082-1

We had to work out who was doing what.

P1020081-1

The directions say here you put it on backwards.

P1020083-1

Hey I see that screw you dropped.

P1020084-1

A refreshing a sip of a Bloody Mary.

P1020086-1

Tree climbing is great for reducing stress after helping with the grill.

P1020087-1

He made it about half way up. He’s on the left side. After a moment he scooted down so we didn’t have to spend the night waiting for him to come down.

Coming up, rotisserie chicken!

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States