Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Not Another RV After All

This morning Debbie and I decided to put off the acquisition of an RV until next year. We realized it would require a lot of work before we could leave it for the winter and I guess we just didn't want to spend our remaining time working. I think we just aren't ready to give up our perfect life style as yet. Anyway I called Travis and canceled our meeting which meant we didn't have a three hour plus drive, down and back, to Ft. Lewis. Since we now had the morning free each of us found something else to do with our time.

Some of us slept

And some of us worked















I got out my electric bike and went for a bike ride around the park. No pictures of the bike, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States