Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting Ready to Head South

Christmas is over and the new year is nearing and so is our departure south for the winter.  We  plan to join the other ‘snowbirds’. We’ve planned as far as Padre Island, TX. Our first stop will be in the wrong direction, up to Vacaville. We’ll be meeting the Concord Caravaners for a New Year’s outing.

One of the thing I needed to do before we got away from the house was clean out my closet and store the unneeded clothes in the garage.  I stacked them on the bed but before I got the clothes moved Ty decided to take a nap on them.

IMG_1368

Later I got the clothes moved to a recliner in the front. And still later I noticed Ty had also moved following the stack of clothes.

IMG_1372

He’s such a good sleeper. Even with his lower lower than his butt.

IMG_1374

I’ll eventually get the clothes out to the garage without the cat.

No comments:

About Us

The Normans are Debbie, Jim and Ty the cat. The Horizon is our Itasca Horizon Motorhome. We spend the summers in cool northern Washington and travel through the warm south during the winter. We spend time in the spring and fall at our home in northern California as we pass by by.

Visited States

Visited States